Change Management Consulting :: Solutions & Services :: Life Cycle Engineering

Change Management Consulting

Life Cycle Engineering change management consultants can guide your organization through culture change, process change, software implementation and reorganization. We can provide your staff with the strategy, tools and processes you need to succeed through change.

Four Factors of Successful Change Management

A 2008 McKinsey & Company survey of over 3000 executives around the world revealed that nearly 70% of all change management initiatives fail. What makes the other 30% successful? According to Prosci’s Best Practices in Change Management report, leader in change management research, four factors determine the success of change management efforts:

  1. Visible and active sponsorship
  2. Frequent and open communications
  3. Structured change management approach
  4. Dedicated resources

video Change Management for Project Success: Do your projects stack up?

When is Change Management needed?

Managing Organizational Change

Organizational Change Management (OCM) consists of two main components: the technical side and the people side of change. The people side of change is often more challenging because it requires a change in behavior to produce desired results. Motivating people in the organization to give up their current way of doing things – the very things they understand, are used to, and are comfortable with – and to start doing things in a completely new way is difficult.

Life Cycle Engineering employs Prosci-certified Change Management Professionals. Prosci's change management methodology is one of the most widely used and recognized approaches for managing the people side of change in corporations and government agencies. Our change management consultants use Prosci’s ADKAR® Model and tools to help organizations successfully communicate the “why” while helping them become more effective at the “how.”

LCE’s Five Stage Model for Change

Life Cycle Engineering's five stage model for change provides a basic framework for managing the definable stages of change.

LCE Five Step Model for Change
Read more about Life Cycle Engineering's Five Stage Model For Change


LCE’s Change Management Services

To help you successfully navigate both the technical and people side of change, Life Cycle Engineering offers consulting, training and services, including:

To learn more about how we can help, please contact us at changemgmt@LCE.com

 

Change Management Resources


Change Management Videos:
Change Management for Project Success: Do your projects stack up?
Managing the Emotional Side of Change
Leading Organizational Change
Not All Change is Created Equal

Change Management Webinars:
Yogi Berra—Change Consultant
Planning for the Emotional Side of Change
What We’ve Got Here is a Failure to Communicate
Darwin, the Referee and Learning to Fish

Change Management Articles:
Life Cycle Engineering's Five Stage Model For Change
Yogi Berra—Change Consultant
Planning for the Emotional Side of Change
Hey Ref! Can We Have the Ball Back?
Culture Change: Clearing The Road To Reliability Excellence

For More Information

843.744.7110 | changemgmt@LCE.com

 

FAQ Series: Change Management
Interview: Managing Change Management in Pharma - Bill Wilder, Director of the Life Cycle Institute, shares insights into how drug manufacturers can better manage change 
and strengthen their organizations from within.  ...Read or hear it now.
Change Management COP Whitepaper Download
New Case study: Seven Years of Sustained Reliability and Culture Change - A case study examining Alcoa Warrick Smelterís significant  business transformation, implementing the changes, and then 
sustaining the gains. ...Learn More.
Life Cycle Engineering Whiteboard Videos - Watch Now! Youtube
SOUTH CAROLINA ETV RADIO INTERVIEW: Bill Wilder, Director of the Life Cycle Institute, discusses the change management discipline with Mike Switzer, host of the S.C. Business Review LISTEN NOW!