Life Cycle Engineering Ranks in the Top Three Best Places to Work in South Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC, - October 10, 2013 - Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) today announced that it has made the list as one of the best places to work in South Carolina. This year LCE ranked third among the 20 finalists in the large-company category. LCE ranked as the number one best place to work among large employers in 2012 and has ranked in the top ten for eight consecutive years. Forty other companies were honored at the awards ceremony on October 8, 2013.
The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, SC Biz magazine and the Best Companies Group partnered to host the state’s eighth annual competition. The program’s goal is to raise the bar among employers to drive excellence and employee satisfaction in the workplace.
“This award never loses its significance,” said Bob Fei, president and chief executive officer at LCE. “Our employees make this company what this award symbolizes – a great place to work where respect, dedication and entrepreneurship thrive. I’m honored to be a part of the LCE team.”
Company Highlights and Corporate Culture
- Life Cycle Engineering is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, recently recognized as one of the top tourism towns in the world where quality of life is ranked high and innovation and technology continues to grow
- Corporate growth at LCE has resulted in the addition of approximately 274 new employees over the last two years
- LCE anticipates a 10% increase in new employees over the next year and has invested in numerous renovations to boost employee satisfaction
- The company provides global solutions in engineering services, reliability consulting and applied technology
- LCE gives back to the community through “LCE Cares” initiatives that support local charities such as the United Way and Susan G. Komen foundation
About Life Cycle Engineering
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) provides consulting, engineering, applied technology and education solutions that deliver lasting results for private industry, the Department of Defense and other government organizations. The quality, expertise and dedication of our employees enable Life Cycle Engineering to serve as a trusted resource that helps people and organizations to achieve their full potential. Founded in 1976, LCE is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina with offices across North America and experience around the globe. Follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook for company updates. Learn more about LCE in this video by Bob Fei, president and chief executive officer.