Reliability Excellence Fundamentals
Reliability Excellence Fundamentals Training
Reliability Excellence Fundamentals (RxF) is a 3-day interactive workshop where participants experience the fundamental concepts of Reliability Excellence to drive performance improvement efforts within an organization.
RxF is highly concentrated and hands-on, opening with a reliability assessment and exercises focused on the value Reliability Excellence can bring to an organization. Participants discuss the impacts of business process re-engineering and examine best practices to support a reliable environment. RxF introduces essential reliability tools to build a case for reliability and document reliability improvement efforts at their facility. The course concludes by defining objectives, goals and targets to align your organization on the path to Reliability Excellence.
In This Training, Learn How To
- Describe how Reliability Excellence aligns with other strategic organizational objectives
- Build a case for Reliability Excellence implementation
- Identify key characteristics of the “Excellent” organization
- Analyze the current state of reliability within your organization
- Evaluate the benefits of reliability improvement
- Explain the Reliability Excellence model and methodology that’s proven to deliver results
- Analyze fundamental reliability processes
- Explore the Work Management process
- Set Materials Management expectations for proactive maintenance
- Build an effective Preventive Maintenance program
- Discuss the business process re-engineering methodology as it relates to your reliability processes
- Explain Operations’ contribution to reliability
- Draft Reliability Excellence objectives, goals and targets required to achieve the business case
Who Should Attend Training
RxF engages plant personnel involved in applying Reliability Excellence. Suggested participants include people who influence business process improvement and frontline employees impacted by Reliability Excellence.
September 10-12, 2013 (Charleston, SC)
- Life Cycle Institute, 4360 Corporate Road, Charleston, SC 29405
- Life Cycle Institute, 1880 S. Dairy Ashford, Bldg II Suite 220, Houston, TX 77077
Each course includes a comprehensive active learning manual, morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, and the use of a fully equipped e-business center. All students completing a class at the Life Cycle Institute will receive a certificate of completion awarding CEU’s. Class hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday, and 8:30am to 12pm Friday.
For More Information on Reliability Excellence Fundamentals
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com