Risk-Based Asset Management
View a Single Point Lesson on Equipment Bill of Materials An example of the useful, action-oriented information you'll learn in this course.
Risk-Based Asset Management Training
Risk-Based Asset Management steps you through the fundamental building blocks to create a strategy for implementing a successful asset management program from cradle to grave. During the class, receive hands-on instruction while preparing control strategies that ultimately help you reduce risk and achieve the greatest asset utilization at the lowest total cost of ownership.
Risk-Based Asset Management takes a holistic approach that addresses not only infrastructure needs, but also the supporting people, business processes, data and enabling technologies critical to success.
In This Training, Learn How To
- Describe the four phases in implementing a Risk-Based Asset Management program
- Demonstrate how to effectively classify assets
- Interpret a current-state value stream map
- Create asset catalogs
- Develop a functional hierarchy
- Demonstrate methods for analyzing assets
- Perform a criticality analysis
- Create a block diagram (functional and reliability)
- Perform a failure mode and effects analysis
- Map control strategies to predominant failure modes
- List elements of an effective job plan (PM)
- Describe the critical spares strategy
- Develop task modules for a maintenance plan, including resource planning
- Optimize preventive maintenance plans
- Match predominant PdM technologies with appropriate failure modes
- List key performance indicators to effectively measure control strategies
- Calculate overall equipment effectiveness
Who Should Attend Training
Risk-Based Asset Management is for people responsible for installation, commissioning, operation or maintenance of capital assets and auxiliary equipment. This includes Project Engineers, Reliability Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Operations Managers, and Engineering Technicians.
Life Cycle Institute, 4360 Corporate Road, Charleston, SC 29405
Clemson University - Center for Corporate Learning, One N. Main Street, Greenville SC 29601
Each course includes a comprehensive active learning manual, morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, and the use of a fully equipped e-business center. Class hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8am to 12pm Friday. All students completing a class at the Life Cycle Institute will receive a certificate of completion awarding CEU’s.
For More Information on Training and Services
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com