Prosci Change Management Certification Program
This three-day change management program utilizes Prosci’s research-based Change Management Methodology, ADKAR® Model, Change Management Toolkit and Change Management Pilot. At the end of the program, participants are certified in Prosci’s Change Management Methodology and are able to lead their organizations through both incremental and radical changes.
Real Project Work
Participants bring a real project from their organization and apply Prosci’s change management tools, research and methodology.
- Psychology of Change
- Prosci’s 3-Phase Process for Managing Change
- Return on Investment (ROI) of Change
- Best Practices in Change Management
- ADKAR® Model
- Change Management Strategy
- Communication Plan
- Sponsorship Roadmap
- Training Plan
- Coaching Plan
- Resistance Management Plan
- Master Change Plan
- Reinforcing Change
Who Should Attend Training
Prosci’s Change Management Certification Program is designed for employees that are responsible for managing change on a specific project or building change management competency within their organization. This includes project managers, project team members, HR leaders, OD leaders, change management team members, sponsors of change, consultants and trainers.
In This Training, Participants Will
- Apply Prosci’s change management tools, research and methodology to an actual project from their organization.
- Utilize best practices research from more than 2,000 organizations worldwide.
- Create, customize and scale a change management strategy and plan for their project.
- Learn to use the ADKAR® Model to help managers and supervisors effectively manage the people side of change.
- “Hit the ground running” with a change management plan upon returning to work.
For More Information on Change Management Training
800-556-9589 | changemgmt@LCE.com