LCE provides full-spectrum expertise in cybersecurity including:
- Information Assurance
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Platform IT (PIT) Systems Security Design
- Security Architecture
- Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Analysis and Remediation
- Cyber Planning and Analysis
Hack Warz®, our trademarked cyber range training environment and competition, offers a fun arena where security experts sharpen their skills in protecting against hackers’ assaults by becoming hackers themselves.
Life Cycle Engineering has been accepted into the National Security Agency’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Trusted Integrator Program.