Industry Focus: Chemicals
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Talent acquisition and development to grow the business and remain globally competitive
- Improving capital decision making and productivity in an asset-intensive and safety-conscious industry
- Harnessing emerging technology and data to improve decision making and increase productivity
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- Align your Industry 4.0 strategy to your asset management strategy: Learn how our standard process of Assess, Define, and Deploy helps clients build a fit-for-purpose strategy.
- Atlas Online System for Establishing Reliability and Maintenance Best Practices: Atlas accelerates the establishment and adoption of standard reliability-centric processes.
- Assess and benchmark your operation’s asset management capabilities and develop a strategic roadmap to improve return on net assets.
- Our subject matter experts can help you develop risk-based asset management plans based on the criticality of each system to the value stream to improve OEE and extend useful life.
- LCE’s Preventive Maintenance Optimization services will maximize the life of your equipment thus avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Our Reliability Engineers can assist in the analysis of asset performance data to develop improved control and loss elimination strategies.
- The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. Our educational programs include our Reliability Engineering Certification Program and our Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage Competency Improvement Program. Individual courses, offered in public settings or at client sites, include Risk-based Asset Management, Reliability Engineering Excellence, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- Chemical Processing Plant Uses Asset Management Best Practices to Build Total Process Reliability
- World Leader in Chemical Treatment Improved Production Unit Performance with Reliability Engineering
- Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company Partners with LCE to Improve OEE and Save Millions
- Whitepaper: Risk Mitigation and its Role in Creating Value from Physical Assets. Download now.
- Whitepaper: Using an Asset Management Framework to Drive Process Safety Management and Mechanical Integrity. Download now.
- Article: Defining Holistic Criticality to Manage Risk, published in ISPE’s Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine. Read now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
For more than 40 years we have helped companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost savings from resource prioritization, reduced failure costs and decreased downtime. Our experience in the chemical industry combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.