Industry Focus: Food and Beverage
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Driving down costs by finding innovative solutions to production issues
- Having to dedicate additional resources to regulatory compliance (i.e. FSMA)
- Coping with an aging workforce
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- Our subject matter experts can help you maintain regulatory compliance by developing performance standards for your critical assets that provide the “golden thread” between safety cases and preventive maintenance tasks.
- LCE’s Preventive Maintenance Optimization services will maximize the life of your equipment thus avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance.
- We offer risk-based asset management services using a flexible approach to help you accomplish your goals while upholding your organization’s strategic plan.
- The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. In addition to our Reliability Engineering Certification Program, the Institute offers individual courses, in public settings or at client sites, including Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, Risk-based Asset Management, Reliability Engineering Excellence, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- Employing Materials Management Best Practices to Drive Down Costs and Improve Support for Operations
- Major Confection Manufacturer Partners with LCE to Reduce Inventory Costs by $15 Million
- Sweet Success at U.S. Sugar
- Grain Export Facilities Reap Benefits from Improved Reliability
- C-Shredder Trip Elimination
- Continuous Improvement: Culture Transformation
- LCE Asset Management Services Team Creates Stability and a 25% Increase in Production Rate
- Whitepaper: Introducing LCE’s Asset Management System Framework. Read now.
- Resource guide: Four Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Root Cause Analysis Process. Download now.
- Article: Sweet Success at US Sugar. Read now.
- Video: Reliability Excellence is Not Our Mission. Watch now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
For more than 35 years we have helped companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost savings from resource prioritization, reduced failure costs and decreased downtime. Our experience in your industry combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.