Industry Focus: Food and Beverage
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Cutting costs and finding ways to operate more efficiently
- Extending the life of operating assets
- Increasing operating capacity without significant capital investment
- Coping with an aging workforce
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- LCE helps asset-intensive companies improve operational performance. We partner with you to improve productivity of your assets by assessing where your current systems are underperforming, developing processes and capabilities to close performance gaps, and creating a culture that supports continuous improvement.
- LCE’s Line Performance Optimization approach fully integrates key Reliability Excellence concepts with selected lean tools, supported by a well-defined change management process that ensures sustainability.
- We can help you maximize the life of your equipment, using a risk-based asset management approach to help you accomplish your goals while upholding your organization’s strategic plan.
- Our subject matter experts can help you maintain regulatory compliance by developing performance standards for your critical assets that provide the “golden thread” between safety cases and preventive maintenance tasks.
- The Life Cycle Instituteoffers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. Our educational programs include our Reliability Engineering Certification Program, Planning and Scheduling Certification, and Maintenance Management Certification. Individual courses, offered in public settings, at client sites, or as Virtual, Instructor-Led Training, include Risk-based Asset Management, Reliability Engineering Excellence, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- Resource guide: Four Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Your Root Cause Analysis Process. Download now.
- Video: Reliability Excellence is Not Our Mission. Watch now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
For more than 40 years we have helped companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost savings from resource prioritization, reduced failure costs, and decreased downtime. Our experience in your industry, combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems, can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.