Industry Focus: Life Sciences
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Effectively managing assets in an asset-intensive and highly regulated industry
- Preventing drug shortages
- Reducing maintenance and operating expense
- Increasing production throughput with existing assets
- Achieving regulatory compliance that meets worldwide standards in a global market
- Coping with workforce challenges from shrinking internal technical staffing models
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- LCE is on the cutting edge of current pharmaceutical asset management practices through active involvement with ISPE and the SMRP Pharma & Biotech SIG.
- LCE is a recognized thought leader in the pharmaceutical industry through development of international standards, guidance documents and corporate asset management policies for today’s industry-leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Our subject matter experts can help you maintain regulatory compliance by developing performance standards for your critical assets that provide the “golden thread” between cGMP compliance, business optimization and preventive maintenance tasks.
- We have expertise in managing assets to prevent drug shortages and are working with regulatory agencies to develop current international standards and guidance.
- LCE’s Preventive Maintenance Optimization services will maximize the life of your equipment thus avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance.
- We offer risk-based asset management services using a flexible approach to help you accomplish your goals while upholding your organization’s strategic plan.
- With our Asset Integrity Dashboard solution we can help you implement real-time asset monitoring process intelligence so you can effectively manage critical equipment, technician resources, and business health.
- The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. Our educational programs include our Reliability Engineering Certification Program and our Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage Competency Improvement Program. Individual courses, offered in public settings or at client sites, include Risk-based Asset Management, Reliability Engineering Excellence, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- We have worked with nearly every major pharmaceutical company since the early 2000’s when reliability excellence programs were emerging in the industry.
- LCE facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between industry-leading corporate reliability and asset management leaders. We have subject matter experts that have held these positions in industry.
- Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company Partners with LCE to Improve OEE and Save Millions
- Using Benchmarking to Identify Key Areas for Continuous Improvement
- Article: Defining Holistic Criticality to Manage Risk, published in ISPE’s Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine. Read now.
- Article: Incorporating Risk-based Asset Management into your Drug Shortage Prevention Program, published in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing magazine. Read now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
For more than 35 years we have helped companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost benefits from resource prioritization, increased production throughput and decreased downtime. Our experience in life sciences combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email info@LCE.com.