Industry Focus: Oil and Gas
Our clients report they face the following challenges:
- Harnessing Industry 4.0 technologies and data analytics to improve performance
- Managing capital assets in an asset-intensive and safety-conscious industry
- Achieving regulatory compliance that meets worldwide standards in a global market
- Figuring out how to harness emerging technology to create a real-time asset health monitoring system
- Coping with workforce challenges caused by the combination of an oilfield boom and an aging workforce
Here’s how we can help you meet these challenges
- Align your Industry 4.0 strategy to your asset management strategy: Learn how our standard process of Assess, Define, and Deploy helps clients build a fit-for-purpose strategy.
- Our subject matter experts can help you maintain regulatory compliance by developing performance standards for your critical assets that provide the “golden thread” between safety cases and preventive maintenance tasks.
- LCE’s Preventive Maintenance Optimization services will maximize the life of your equipment thus avoiding ineffective preventive and predictive maintenance.
- We can help you develop long-term storage tasks for drillship, jack-up and semisubmersible rigs or other critical assets, minimizing the risk and overall level of investment required to return a cold-stacked rig to service.
- We offer risk-based asset management services using a flexible approach to help you accomplish your goals while upholding your organization’s strategic plan.
- The Life Cycle Institute offers a variety of courses and programs to help you develop the knowledge and skills of your most important asset – your people. Our educational programs include our Reliability Engineering Certificate Program and our Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage Competency Improvement Program. Individual courses, offered in public settings or at client sites, include Planning for Shutdowns and Outages, Risk-based Asset Management, Predictive Maintenance Strategy and Root Cause Analysis.
- Whitepaper: Critical Asset Performance Standards for Offshore Reliability. Download now.
- Article: Integrating Reliability into an Asset Integrity Dashboard. Read now.
Why work with Life Cycle Engineering?
Since 1976 LCE has helped oil and gas companies effectively manage their asset portfolios while also realizing cost savings from resource prioritization, reduced failure costs and decreased downtime. Our experience in your industry combined with our commitment to help you solve critical business problems can deliver the execution and results you are looking for. To learn more about how we can help you with your specific challenges, please email [email protected].