Information Assurance / Cybersecurity
LCE provides full-spectrum expertise in information assurance / cybersecurity. Our services include:
- Cybersecurity development / solutions
- Cyber operations
- Computer Network Defense (CND) and offense
- Continuous monitoring solutions
- Identity management solutions
- Cybersecurity architecture
- Computer security awareness and training
- Information / System / Data security
- Continuity of operations
- Contingency planning
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Disaster recovery
- Policy and compliance
- Remote monitoring / Intrusion detection
- Security hardening
- System certification and accreditation (DIACAP/RMF)
Hack Warz®, our trademarked cyber range training environment and competition, offers a fun arena where security experts sharpen their skills in protecting against hackers’ assaults by becoming hackers themselves. LCE also educates organizational leaders on how to implement the cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Life Cycle Engineering has been accepted into the National Security Agency’s CSfC Trusted Integrator Program.
In a world of increasing threats to our information, users, and systems from cyber criminals, continual training has become an essential part of running a healthy organization.