This course is developed and delivered by Joel Levitt, acclaimed author and speaker on the topic of maintenance management.
Lean Maintenance Training
Discover strategies to effectively eliminate waste in maintenance operations and projects. This workshop is designed for all levels of maintenance personnel, including supervisors, planners, managers, maintenance engineers and maintenance workers.
You will learn methods for uncovering waste, re-designing procedures to reduce waste, selling Lean projects to management and delivering results - FAST! Specifically, this workshop teaches techniques for locating and attacking waste, and reducing cost of operation. Upon returning to work, you will be armed with a series of Lean projects ready for execution.
By attending this 3-day workshop, you will learn techniques to ultimately create a lean organization that can sustain low operating costs.
In This Training, Learn How To
- Design Lean projects from beginning to end
- Develop strategies for gaining top management support
- Plan and execute your project for minimum resistance and maximum results
- Enhance your knowledge of Lean Maintenance
- Uncover and eliminate real waste in your operation
- Reduce operating costs with effective Lean Maintenance practices
- Increase uptime and decrease maintenance cost
- Plan and schedule maintenance jobs for Lean execution
- Transform from a traditional maintenance operation to a lean maintenance operation
- Benchmark the performance of maintenance against peers within and across industries
Who Should Attend Training
This workshop is designed to accommodate the needs of directors, managers, superintendents, supervisors, engineers, planners, team leaders, controllers and coordinators who are involved in the following areas:
- Plant/Project Management
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Asset Management
Available as a Private Class
Your training needs are unique. Unique needs may require customized, on-site training. Learn from practicing reliability professionals – on your site – at a time convenient for you – tailored for your environment. For more information please contact Dan Anderson at 800-556-9589 or education@LCE.com.
Each course includes a comprehensive active learning manual. All students completing a class at the Life Cycle Institute will receive a certificate of completion awarding CEU’s.
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com