Life Cycle Asset Management
Excellent management of physical assets is foundational to the financial and operational success of asset-intensive organizations. A well-designed asset management system creates a competitive advantage by establishing the processes, procedures and knowledge necessary for delivering the Return on Assets (ROA) that is required by various stakeholders. Performance gains associated with the proficient management of physical assets are generated by leveraging a system that optimizes cost, risk and performance across the entire asset life cycle.
A strategic approach to managing physical assets across their life cycle assures companies that their asset management objectives are closely aligned with the organization’s long-term strategic plan. Using our proprietary tools, methods, and techniques, LCE can help you:
- Improve financial performance
- Operate safely and reliably
- Make informed asset investment decisions
- Integrate risk analysis into asset management decision making
- Optimize risk-based maintenance strategies
- Optimize spending for maintaining assets
- Fully integrate your EAM / CMMS so it provides the right information
- Create a culture of Reliability Excellence, embraced by your skilled professionals
- Achieve ISO 55000 compliance
With over 30 years of experience in helping companies drive greater performance and value from their assets, LCE has played a key role in developing the asset management body of knowledge. Supporting the growing and increasingly sophisticated needs of industry, our approach has evolved from a maintenance-focused view to a Reliability Excellence holistic viewpoint, and now has expanded to fully support asset management requirements recently published in the ISO 55000 Asset Management standard.