Life Cycle Engineering to Host Executive Risk Management Summit
Charleston, SC – July 13, 2017
Life Cycle Engineering will host its third Executive Risk Management Summit with industry leaders to discuss the current challenges and risks happening in today’s manufacturing environment. Participants will learn first-hand from subject matter experts and manufacturing executives how they are identifying and managing the most dynamic risks to operational enterprises.
During this three-day event, participants will:
- Examine “big data” and the real-world application of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), and discuss real-world examples that enable you to gauge where you stand in this emerging area.
- Learn the capabilities your organization needs to address the security of “big data” and apply IIOT to create real business value.
- Understand how to transition from operational excellence to transformational continuous improvement, coupled with strategies that break down organizational resistance to change.
- Hear about the leading-edge thinking and strategies to engage the “new” workforce.
- Learn about newly developed tools that will expedite the transformation of your enterprise while managing these risks and others that threaten the continuity, profitability and success of today’s manufacturing companies.
The event will take place in Charleston, SC from September 20-22. To request an invitation to this event, please contact Michelle Rego | mrego@LCE.com.