Life Cycle Talent: Staff Augmentation for Asset-Intensive Operations
Let LCE staff and manage your Maintenance and Reliability management function. We offer a full range of outsourced contract support from staffing and managing leadership roles (including Maintenance Manager, Reliability Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Planner / Scheduler, and MRO storeroom leader) to providing individual maintenance professionals in your maintenance department.
Benefits of outsourcing include:
- Reducing risk: Every business investment carries risks, often driven by fast-changing markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technologies. Outsourcing providers assume and manage this risk for you.
- Allowing you to focus on your core business: Every business has limited resources. Freeing up overburdened managers to focus on key business initiatives can help organizations compete more successfully.
- Reducing labor costs: It can be expensive to hire temporary employees for short-term projects and they may not live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets the provider focus on providing the right people for short-term needs so you can focus your human resources where you need them most.
LCE has been a leader in asset management and reliability for more than 40 years
During that time we have developed a library of best practice business processes but more importantly we have developed a proven methodology for engaging and transforming the organization from a reactive to proactive stance resulting in lower maintenance costs and improved asset performance and therefore financial performance.
We have a strong track record of recruiting and hiring highly qualified people to provide services to our clients. We have both the expertise and the network to help asset-intensive plants and facilities find the professionals they need. When clients are looking for help solving specific operational issues or implementing a continuous improvement / operational excellence journey, we provide tools, consultants, and subject matter experts.
There are also situations when companies are looking for “their own people”, either as full- or part-time people, or a long-term “managed resource” dedicated to the company but not a permanent employee.
LCE can help you fill key maintenance and reliability positions
When companies are looking for their own people, LCE can help clients find qualified resources with the following skill sets:
- Reliability Engineers
- Asset Management SMEs
- Planning and Scheduling SMEs
- (MRO) Materials Management SMEs
- Maintenance professionals
- Operational management professionals
View examples of how Life Cycle Talent solved our clients' challenges
If you are interested in outsourcing your Maintenance and Reliability function, or looking to fill roles in your organization, we can help you add members to your team in three ways: as direct, permanent hires; as fractional professionals; and as full-time, contract professionals.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call 843-414-4844 to discuss your hiring needs.