Live Virtual Classes
Virtual, Instructor-Led Training (VILT) combines the benefits of traditional classroom training and online learning. It allows participants to have the experience of live instructor-led training without having to go to a classroom or have the instructor present in person.
Using Zoom’s technology, this video-based training allows learners to ask questions, participate in discussions, and get trained together irrespective of their location. Participants in the Institute’s virtual classes will learn the same content from the Institute’s in-person classes while participating in professionally facilitated sessions with activities that stimulate participation and learning:
- Online breakout sessions with facilitator support
- Individual and group assignments and discussions
- Polls, Q&A, and online whiteboard activities that keep learners engaged
Life Cycle Institute’s virtual classes were developed by industry-leading subject matter experts and certified professional instructional designers with experience converting live, instructor-led classes into engaging and effective online learning experiences using learning best practices.
The virtual classes will entitle participants to the same CEUs as in-person classes and will also count toward their Reliability Engineering Certification, Planning and Scheduling Certification, or Maintenance Management Certification.
Register now for any of our open virtual classes!
- Risk-Based Asset Management - June 9-11, 2020
- Reliability Engineering Excellence - June 16-18, 2020
- Reliability Excellence for Managers - June 16-18, 2020
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling - June 23-25, 2020
Private Virtual Classes
We can convert any of our courses into a virtual format to deliver a training solution that fits your needs.
For More Information
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com