Predictive Maintenance Analysis
For clients with a newly designed or existing PdM program, LCE can provide PdM data analysis and reporting.
LCE's PdM Engineer will provide remote program analysis and reporting for all PdM collected data. Our experts will provide routes, collection specification, frequency, guidance and support to the onsite program team. Our PdM Engineer will consistently review the program activities, data, and alarms, and make any necessary adjustment to the PdM database(s).
PdM Analysis typically consists of an initial site visit to set up the program or to review the setup of an existing program. Included in the initial visit will be recommended approaches for hardware/software deployment, infrastructure and reporting format/requirements to meet the onsite team’s needs. Upon completion of the initial visit, subsequent routine data collected will be made available to LCE’s program analyst remotely (VPN, Remote Desktop, email or other.) A detailed analysis will be performed from current and historical trend data and a report will be issued listing asset conditions, problems found and recommended corrective actions. Included in the service will be routine remote communication with the PdM team and data/report/metric review.
PdM Analysis Elements
- Manage to LCE’s best practices and ensure compliance
- Periodic review of the database and collection specifications
- Review of compliance to scheduled routes and performance
- Periodic review and adjustments of alarming strategies
- Track and report program metrics
- Oversee in-house or third party data collection activities
- Develop, create and provide routine reports to maintenance and operations stakeholders
- Level-Certified Analysis providing the service per PdM discipline
PdM Analysis Benefits
- A single-source partner for the high-level PdM analysis for your facility
- Single-site to multi-site services to provide consistent, corporate-wide results
- Relieve local site personnel of the significant training burden for level certification
- The program is managed to achieve or exceed stated goals
- Oversight to manage required compliance to data-collection activities
- Lessen the risk and effect of turnover
- Ensure results quickly for new or struggling programs