Predictive Maintenance Program Assessment
For organizations with an existing PdM program, LCE can review the program’s effectiveness to ensure it is achieving maximum results based on available equipment, resources, budget and tools.
LCE's Reliability Engineer will conduct a detailed review of the site’s PdM program, including interviews with key site stakeholders. Our experts will assess your program’s functionality, current processes and progress toward stated program goals to ensure your PdM program is optimized to save you time and money.
The assessment can be customized to achieve the desired results. The overall duration will depend on the size of the facility, number of PdM technologies deployed, and the number of assets included in the program. Although this assessment can be performed as a stand-alone service, it is best leveraged combined with other Reliability Assessment services.
PdM Program Assessment Elements
- Verify and document the personnel, process and equipment coverage under your PdM program
- Review current facility metrics and equipment history
- Carefully scrutinize the existing PdM program with scorecard ratings
- Examine historical PdM data, alarming and collection specifications
- Determine the appropriate PdM technique for each application
- Pinpoint any issues or problems gathering routine data
- Develop recommendations for continuous improvement
- Identify training and recommend a development plan
- Evaluate and establish performance metrics and benchmarking
- Recommend data collection hardware platform for efficiency, cost savings, and help in remote analysis
PdM Program Assessment Benefits
- The program is improving to meet your goals
- The program is adaptable to your changing maintenance and operating environment
- The program is revised to include those functions that bring significant return on investment
- Cost justification is obtained before significant funds are expended
- Measurable metrics are established so you can easily identity performance trends
- Cultural issues that lead to roadblocks are identified and a plan is designed to overcome them
- Your program is positioned for next generation advancements and predictive analytics
- Partner with third-party PdM vendors to provide recommendations and enhancements