Shipboard Auxiliary Systems and Shipyard Support
We provide total design, installation and modification solutions including:
- Complete work package: Work Item, Drawings, Cost Estimates, Cut Sheets, Long Lead Time Lists
- 3-D from the start: Ship checks can include 3-D laser scan and drawings are built in 3-D. Our 3-D design ability allows for easier review by LCE and customers because the model clearly shows what we are proposing.
- All packages are created with regulatory body approval in mind (ABS, USCG, DNV, NAVSEA and more)
- Investigative design work: Feasibility Studies, Cost Benefit Analyses, and other Engineering Reports
- Quality Assurance: Our designs are reviewed by a minimum of two Professional Engineers before they are passed on to the customer.
We provide total shipyard support services including:
- On-site Support: An LCE representative to attend progress meetings and help the project team answer questions quickly and correctly.
- Naval Architecture Support: Weight and Moment Reports, Stability Studies, Dry Docking, Inclining Experiments and structural analysis
- Logistics streamlining: Our shipyard drawing Bill of Materials data is delivered to the shipyard in Excel format for easy data input into the system for ordering. Our team can work with the shipyard personnel to help get all BOM data from all drawings (not just ours) into Excel format.
- CNC ready models: Our 3-D models are created in piece parts that can easily be sent to the shipyard’s CNC capable machines to allow the machines to create the design precisely with no additional interpretation. This effort reduces the overall cost to the shipyard by limiting rework and increases customer satisfaction.