The SAP EAM Checkup
Has your plant or facility been suffering from any of these problems?
- Your asset hierarchies don’t support your reliability analytics
- Not enough meaningful equipment history
- It’s difficult to measure whether preventive or predictive programs are working
- Planning and scheduling are happening in name only
- MRO materials are overstocked yet you’re paying high material expediting costs
- It’s hard to pull any meaningful KPIs out of your system
These problems can be caused by a number of factors that often occur when implementing SAP:
- Not gathering all requirements
- Re-engineering bad processes into a new system
- Lack of process testing
- Consultant understands SAP but not the business it supports
- Failure to assess impact of change on the organization
We can help! For a limited time, we’re offering SAP EAM Checkups at no cost to organizations that suspect their SAP EAM systems are underperforming.
We’ll provide instructions for how to query your data and send us a file. Then we’ll analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the installed SAP EAM system, provide you with a diagnosis summary that identifies opportunities to improve the performance of your asset management system, and schedule a presentation for your management team. At no cost to you!
To schedule your SAP EAM Checkup, provide the details below and we’ll contact you to set up your appointment: