Trainer Development Services
Trainers frequently interact with new clients, contribute to the success of a new program roll-out or process change and may even lead new employee orientation. There are countless times when one is asked to share knowledge or teach new behaviors to another. In all situations, clients, employees and partners merit the benefits of a facilitator who can inspire others to be open to new ideas, change their behavior and produce results.
Video: Bill Wilder, Director of the Life Cycle Institute, discusses Trainer Development
Why work with the Life Cycle Institute?
Participant-Centered: We work with your trainers to discover and adapt to a learner’s needs, creating an environment focused on how people effectively learn.
Focus on Behaviors: Our approach is founded on 8 behavior-based competencies that reinforce adult learning principles and active training techniques.
Focus on Objectives: We coach trainers to use learning objectives like a compass to guide the course and form a link between a learner’s behavior and organizational goals.
The Life Cycle Institute’s trainer development process comprises adult learning principles and advanced learning strategies that result in delivering participant-centered learning.
- Do you have SMEs who need to transfer knowledge to others?
- Are you undergoing a change where you’ll follow a “train the trainers” model?
- Are you in charge of ensuring that clients utilize and embrace a product or system?
- Do you want to develop novice and/or experienced trainers?
If the answer is yes, let Life Cycle Institute Learning Consultants customize a solution for your organization.
Life Cycle Institute’s Learning Consultants provide the following Trainer Development services:
- Train-the-Trainer courses and customized workshops
- Trainer coaching
- Strength-based assessment in 8 key facilitator competencies
- Individual development planning (IDP)
- Personal assessments and competency-building tools
Course Delivery Methods
- Live classroom
- Live online
- Computer-based training (CBT)
- Interactive Courseware (ICW)
Our learning consultants have worked with diverse industries, including consulting, financial, and engineering services companies. Let us work with your company to deepen your client relationships and strengthen internal capabilities.
Click here to meet some of our Learning Consultants
For More Information on Training and Services
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com