Live Virtual Classes
Virtual, Instructor-Led Training (VILT) combines the benefits of traditional classroom training and online learning. It allows participants to have the experience of live instructor-led training without having to go to a classroom or have the instructor present in person.
Using Zoom’s technology, this video-based training allows learners to ask questions, participate in discussions, and get trained together irrespective of their location. Participants in the Institute’s virtual classes will learn the same content from the Institute’s in-person classes while participating in professionally facilitated sessions with activities that stimulate participation and learning:
- Online breakout sessions with facilitator support
- Individual and group assignments and discussions
- Polls, Q&A, and online whiteboard activities that keep learners engaged
Life Cycle Institute’s virtual classes were developed by industry-leading subject matter experts and certified professional instructional designers with experience converting live, instructor-led classes into engaging and effective online learning experiences using learning best practices.
The virtual classes will entitle participants to the same CEUs as in-person classes and will also count toward their Reliability Engineering Certification, Planning and Scheduling Certification, or Maintenance Management Certification.
Register now for any of our open virtual classes!
- Reliability Engineering Excellence - August 10-12, 2021
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling - August 24-26, 2021
- Risk-based Asset Management - November 16-18, 2021
- Root Cause Analysis - November 30-Dec 2, 2021
- Predictive Maintenance Strategy - January 18-20, 2022
- Planning for Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages - February 15-17, 2022
- Materials Management - March 1-3, 2022
- Reliability Engineering Excellence March 22-24, 2022
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling - April 5-7, 2022
- Maintenance Management Skills - April 12-14, 2022
- Risk-Based Asset Management - April 19-21, 2022
- Root Cause Analysis - May 10-12, 2022
- Reliability Engineering Excellence June 14-16
- Maintenance Management Skills - October 18-20, 2022
- Predictive Maintenance Strategy - September 13-15, 2022
- Managing Planning and Scheduling - September 20-22, 2022
- SMRP Body of Knowledge Guided Study - October 25-27, 2022
- Risk-Based Asset Management - November 8-10, 2022
- Managing Planning and Scheduling - November 15-17, 2022
- Root Cause Analysis - December 6-8, 2022
- Reliability Excellence for Managers - June 15-17 / August 3-5 / October 5-7, 2021- 3 session series
- Reliability Excellence for Managers - Oct 19-21 / December 7-9, 2021 / February 8-10 (2022) - 3 session series
- Reliability Excellence for Managers - Oct 18-20 / December 6-8, 2022 / February 7-9 (2023) - 3 session series
Private Virtual Classes
We can convert any of our courses into a virtual format to deliver a training solution that fits your needs.
For More Information
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com