Course Development Services
There are many reasons why a company chooses to invest in training: to meet new regulations, boost skill level, teach new processes, improve productivity…the list goes on. If your organization requires a custom fit, consider the Life Cycle Institute. Our Learning Consultants partner with clients to develop learning solutions that change behavior and produce desired results.
Why work with the Life Cycle Institute?
Rapid Development: We work fast so you get results faster. The Life Cycle Institute’s unique course development process produces rapid results.
SME Partnership: We have experience working with busy Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), motivating them to embrace innovative and provocative ways of engaging learners.
Focus on Objectives: We understand that learning is a process founded on learning objectives that create a clear line of sight on how a learner’s behavior contributes to organizational goals.
Whether you need an online course, classroom-based instruction or a blended learning program, Life Cycle Institute Learning Consultants will deliver a solution to meet your business objectives.
The Life Cycle Institute leverages a proven course development process that comprises adult learning principles and advanced learning strategies to create participant-centered, active learning products.
Life Cycle Institute Learning Consultants provide the following services:
New Course Development (classroom, online)
- Work with training sponsor to align learning objectives to organizational goals; engage Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop new courses
- Online Systematic Approach to Training (SAT), Task-Based Curriculum Development process, SCORM compliance
- Convert existing courses into active, results - producing learning engagements
- Convert classroom-based courses to synchronous or asynchronous online training
- Create blended products that include classroom and online training for maximum exposure or just-in-time support
Course Delivery Methods
- Live classroom
- Live online
- Computer-based training (CBT)
- Interactive Courseware (ICW)
Our consultants have a successful record in industries ranging from steel production to financial consulting to federal and state government agencies.
Click Here to Meet our Learning Consultants
For More Information on Training and Services
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com