Maintenance Planning & Materials Management
Maintenance Planning & Materials Management Training
In the journey towards reliability, Work Management processes and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) are intricately connected. As organizations mature in their work planning, material planning becomes essential to successful Maintenance operations, enabling the work to be executed with the right tools in the right place at the right time.
This three-day hands-on workshop opens with an assessment and exercises focused on the value effective work and materials management can bring to an organization. You will take part in activities to help you realize how work identification, planning, kitting, scheduling, spare parts management, inventory control and metrics impact reliable operations.
In This Training, Learn How To
- Define the Planner/Scheduler environment – work identification, approval, prioritization
- Differentiate between reactive, preventive and predictive maintenance work
- Practice how to properly measure work in order to create effective job plans
- Discover kitting and inventory control best practices
- Use metrics to measure performance, total cost of materials, PM compliance, schedule compliance, backlog, efficiency and labor utilization
- Draft Maintenance Planning and Scheduling and MRO Management objectives and targets to achieve reliability goals
Who Should Attend Training
People working in all areas of cross-functional support in a plant will find value in attending Maintenance Planning and Materials Management
- Maintenance Planners/Schedulers
- Production Supervisors
- Storeroom Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Operation Coordinators
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Plant Engineers
- Materials Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Purchasing Personnel
- Storeroom Personnel
- Operations Managers
Available as a Private Class
Your training needs are unique. Unique needs may require customized, on-site training. Learn from practicing reliability professionals – on your site – at a time convenient for you – tailored for your environment.
Each course includes a comprehensive active learning manual. All students completing a class at the Life Cycle Institute will receive a certificate of completion awarding CEU’s.
For More Information on Maintenance Planning & Materials Management Training
800-556-9589 | education@LCE.com