Maintenance Planning and Scheduling eLearning
Coming early 2017!
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling eLearning transforms our most successful learning program and decades of best-practice benchmarking into a performance-driven, self-paced online solution that offers organizations the ability to:
- Reach geographically dispersed teams
- Offer just-in-time and rapid onboarding training
- Achieve a consistent, enterprise-wide work management vocabulary and knowledge baseline
With built-in practical application and downloadable tools, you will be able to immediately apply what you learn in the modules.
- Challenging learners: learners are faced with real-world scenarios and problems in the module, requiring them to think critically, solve problems and practice new behaviors.
- Engaging learners: the modules employ high-fidelity eLearning and instructional design best practices as well as incorporating media, simulations, problem solving and branching scenarios that engage learners.
- Driving performance: the modules support on-the-job application by prompting action plans and suggesting follow-up tasks and tools they can download from the module.
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling eLearning was designed by certified learning professionals who are also maintenance and reliability professionals (CMRP, CRL), and developed by a team of eLearning specialists using cutting-edge eLearning best practices and approaches.