Reliability Engineering Certification®
The Reliability Engineering Certification prepares reliability professionals to achieve maximum results in this strategic business role.
This university-backed program is designed for people who are responsible for improving asset and capacity reliability and creating a culture of continuous improvement. This program equips participants to:
- Build and sustain a strategic reliability engineering program
- Prepare control strategies that reduce risk and improve asset utilization
- Determine predictive strategies and build an effective predictive maintenance program
- Establish a root cause analysis program that will lead to reduced downtime, increased production and a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrate practical learning application
- Use the REC title designation beside your name
- Complete four three-day classes within three years.*
Predictive Maintenance Strategy
Reliability Engineering Excellence
Risk-Based Asset Management
Root Cause Analysis
- Complete the work product
*At least two classes must be taken at the university granting your certification.
- Reliability Engineering Frequently Asked Questions
- Article: What is the Role of the Reliability Engineer?
- Whitepaper: Risk Mitigation and its Role in Creating Value from Physical Assets
- Using an Asset Management Framework to Drive Process Safety Management and Mechanical Integrity
- Whitepaper: Four Ways to Measure the Effectiveness of Your RCA Process