Planning and Scheduling Best Practices Assessment and Coaching
Planning, scheduling and maintenance workforce inefficiencies can lead to high maintenance costs, low productivity and excessive equipment downtime. When LCE provides Planning and Scheduling Best Practices Assessment and Coaching, your personnel will develop a clear understanding of planning and scheduling best practices and they will understand how to implement them at your site. Implementing best practices will lower your maintenance costs and improve productivity on the shop floor.
LCE will work with you to identify current gaps, transfer best practice planning and scheduling knowledge, and chart a path forward for improvement through the use of an assessment, education and coaching.
Scope of Services:
- LCE will provide a Planning and Scheduling Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a one-week initial engagement to work with site personnel in developing a strategy and implementation plan for planning and scheduling improvement. This will consist of:
– A planning and scheduling assessment to determine current state and a path forward
– Fundamental training on planning and scheduling best practices
– Coaching for planning and scheduling personnel
- A Planning and Scheduling SME will continue coaching for two additional weeks.
- The LCE Planning and Scheduling SME will observe and conduct interviews to assess the current state as compared to best practice. At the completion of this activity, he will brief the site personnel, outlining current conditions and the proposed path forward.
- On day three of the first week, the SME will conduct an overview session on planning and scheduling fundamentals to establish a baseline knowledge level.
- On days four and five of the first week and during the subsequent two weeks, the SME will work with planning and scheduling personnel to implement these fundamental best practices.
- Planning and Scheduling Assessment
- Planning and Scheduling Fundamentals Overview Session
- Coaching of planning and scheduling personnel
For More Information on Planning and Scheduling Best Practices Assessment and Coaching
843.744.7110 | info@LCE.com